Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Grad school.

I'm in.

Marjorie Schwarzer, the director of the program, called me right after they finished their meeting. She seemed very excited to have me and said my application made a very favorable impression. She was very friendly, as was the assistant director when I interviewed with him, so I'm pleased to be going to JFKU instead of SFSU. SFSU's director seemed really pretty cold on the phone.

I am trying to restrain the euphoria. I am so excited.

Now here's hoping I can get any financial aid.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger innocentwater said...

That's wonderful!! Congratulations!!! *glompage*

Don't restrain that euphoria, now! This is something to celebrate. Go eat ice cream or dance around the apartment! :D I remember when I got accepted here to New College, I did a victory dance and got Papa John's pizza with tons of garlic sauce! It was awesome. You too should have an awesome, euphoric, wheee!, sparkly celebratory thingy.

Way to go! And here's to hopefully having no financial aid woes! Cheers! =^^=

 

Post a Comment

<< Home