Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Old friends, new experiences

Got back in touch with an old friend of mine from high school, who has transitioned. I can't wait to see him; we should be able to get together sometime this weekend. Plus, he is moving to SF in November, so I can hang out with him and his boyfriend. I am thrilled!

In other news, I have a scrip, and I should be starting next week sometime. I feel much better about things. The euphoria has settled down a bit, which is good. Things are back in balance. Now can I pleasepleaseplease get my thesis done?

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger innocentwater said...

That's awesome, Kerrick! :)

Euphoria is great fuel for tackling things with. You SHOW THAT THESIS WHO'S BOSS!!

^^;? Well, I'm sure you'll be able to accomplish whatever you set your mind to. Keep to it!

See ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home