Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Interview.

I just got off the phone with Dr. MacGregor of JFKU's Museum Studies program. He's such a nice guy. The program sounds great. I'm so extremely excited about it. I should find out after April fifth if I'm in.

I'm definitely going there, even if I need to wait a year or two to get in or to be able to pay for it. It sounds like this program is all about working to change the institution of The Museum to fulfill its potential in present-day society, something which The Museum sorely needs.

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger innocentwater said...

I wish you the best of luck in that. That's the same approach I took with NCF. *nods* I know it'll be awesome for you. :D

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck
speaking of museums- have you heard of the guy that sneaks his work into major museums liek the MET and the AMNH? just walks in and tapes his stuff onto the walls and run away. i forget what he calls himself though. great stuff!!

--omega.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home