Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Baccalaureate!

So.

I have not been posting anything at all about my thesis, because it was consuming enough of my life as it was.

But I am now finished with it. At least until the bacc, which is Wednesday, May 11th, at noon, in the Cook Hall Conference Room. Come to it and you will be fed.

If talk of severed genitals will make you ill, you may wish to forgo the cookies until after.

Also, please have the vegetarian hecatomb outside. No taurobolia; the physical plant refuse to clean up any more bull's blood after that last one.

3 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger innocentwater said...

*blinks* Erk?

I think I should be okay as long as that hasn't been changed to the main topic. Laura and torture don't really mix. I will however bother you, although... I'm not sure if it's next week or the week after...

Oh, it's next week...

Um. Crap.

For some reason, my brain thought this week was the 11th and that my comics thing was not due then. Uh...

Argh. I will figure out something, but I don't want to show up late to your Bacc because that's incredibly rude and distracting. How long should it last? Because I can probably go to comics afterwards and present then.

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to have people in the world upon whom I can rely to mention cookies and severed genitalia in the same e-breath....happy.

Good luck, by the way, not that you'll need it. Who's on your committee?

Cloudy

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Kerrick said...

Actually there will be very little talk of severed genitalia, unless my committee members (John Moore, David Rohrbacher, and Uzi Baram) find that sort of thing more fascinating than I expect them to. (And it's not torture, just early sex reassignment surgery-- people underwent this willingly, if that helps.)

It should be over by two. And if you just want to come by afterwards and have some cookies that is fine too. Thanks for the good wishes, all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home