Monday, April 25, 2005

Newsflash:

South Carolina lege values chickens over women; story at eleven.

Sample quote from the article: Rep. Altman spoke about domestic violence, "There ought not to be a second offense. The woman ought to not be around the man. I mean you women want it one way and not another. Women want to punish the men, and I do not understand why women continue to go back around men who abuse them. And I've asked women that and they all tell me the same answer, John Graham you don't understand. And I say you're right, I don't understand."

*sound of forehead hitting wall, repeatedly*

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger innocentwater said...

*curbs tendencies to ask for this person to be shot*

....

*joins you in head-banging against the wall*

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if only that were a unique attitude...it just makes me wonder what plane of existence these legislators inhabit...it makes me ponder the wisom od democracy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home