Thursday, April 28, 2005

Fetish Ball pics

jess&rew8cu.JPG
jess&rew8cu.JPG,
originally uploaded by kerrick adrian.
My Fetish Ball pics are up. They are limited in scope, because I was doing a lot during Fetish Ball besides taking pictures. But if you are one of the two people in this set and want all these photos made private, let me know.

In other news, I have a couple of free flickr pro accounts to give away; if you want one get in touch with me and offer me things (not really. well, if you want.)

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like things really have changed...I disappeared for awhile and never really heard from anybody, so I let it go--but honestly I miss you guys. At any rate--sorry I missed fetish ball fun..would've loved to help;) Looks like you're back on another road in life...It seems you're finding happiness on your own terms--I've always thought you deserve it. I'm glad you have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home