Thursday, February 23, 2006

So Ted Kennedy Jr...

...talked for a very long time about many things, in an incredibly disjointed style. I think he had been asked to speak about a great many things he couldn't really make fit together very well. Some of what he said was useful, like the information he gave about disability rights, organizing, and activism. Much of the rest of it was the stories about the Kennedys he'd been begged for. I wasn't all that interested in that aspect, I guess. I did get to say a few words to him before he left, but that's all.

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger innocentwater said...

Hey, birthday boy! *glomps* I hope you're enjoying today. Eat cake and be merry! :D

I meant to ask you earlier if you wanted some more chai soap.

Well, have fun, and indulge in the good stuff today. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home