Monday, January 23, 2006

After the Holiday Special Stops Being Rerun...

To recap my holidays:

I drove with Rew to Florida, although he did most of the driving. It was astonishingly not a terrible ordeal, except for traffic in Texas, fog in Texas, and Texas in Texas. The holidays were pleasant and I enjoyed seeing my family again, and those friends I could round up from Sarasota. Then I flew back and arrived at Wilde House at 11pm New Years' Eve. There was, of course, a party in progress.

Since then I've been training to teach the MCAT, training to be house co-president, picking up some temp work at the arts and consciousness department here at jfku, starting to actually teach the MCAT, starting to really be house co-president, helping with writing a grant proposal for converting Wilde to solar power, and trying to do well in my classes as well.

These things are a little stressful, of course. But I am generally happy. I'm in love, for one thing, with someone who seems to love me back. That's always nice. It's also a nice feeling to be accomplishing things, and to be made to grow as a person, even if it's difficult.

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger I. Mazzikin said...

You posted again! Yayy!

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home