Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My journey to Florida

We leave on the 18th, Rew and I, and we'll be driving until we get there, with stops as necessary. So I estimate the 22nd. I'll probably fly back to Cali on New Years' Eve. If anyone who will be in or can get to the general Tampa-Sarasota area, or if you are a very special person in the Miami region (you know who you are) during that time, email me before I leave at kereth at gmail dot com and I'll send you my phone number and we will plan things.

I will definitely:

Visit NewC
Make a Sacred Grounds trip

Love and rockets,
Kerrick

3 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger I. Mazzikin said...

*cheeers*

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger innocentwater said...

I won't be able to get to Sarasota, but have a great trip! Take care!

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and a happy and holy Yule baby brother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home