Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Anger make Kerrick ANGRY!

It's not running interference I dislike. Heck, I'd be really miffed if someone was needed to run interference and I wasn't asked. No. It's feeling like running interference is futile that I dislike.

I like all my friends. I like them when they're sleeping together, I like them when they're not sleeping together. I like them when they get along well, and I like them when they disagree. I have faith in my friends and I generally expect them to treat each other with as much respect as possible under the circumstances. I will not lose friends to tiffs if I can help it. And that is why I throw myself in the middle of things when they get bad.

But I can't fix everything. And some things I shouldn't even try to fix, I know. I just don't have to LIKE that state of affairs.

So, of course, I get irked when my diplomacy is useless. I feel useless. That makes Kerrick mad. Kerrick go ARGH! "ANGER MAKE KERRICK ANGRY! ANGRY KERRICK SMASH! NO MORE ANGER! RHARGH!" Yes, that was supposed to be funny.

So. You: Yes, I want to hear your side of things, just not right now. And you: Make up your mind. And you: Get your feet under you; you're better off this way. And you: Just hang in there, hold a steady course, and stay sane. And you: No one is RIGHT, okay? It sucks for everyone. Andy ou: I love you. Thank you for being sane for me when I can't be.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

So, I've been meaning to thank you for about a month now, for being so being so patient with all of this craziness. Especially now that I'm far away I am reminded how much it means to me that you've been the rock in everyone's stormy sea. (Sorry, it's 1 am, I'm sleepy, and I'm not expressing myself well.) But anyway, thanks for being sane during the drama. I appreciate it a lot.

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home