Monday, June 06, 2005

Hello from San Francisco.

I am in San Francisco now at my home here. I am having to go to jury duty because as some of you probably know, I moved to San Francisco last year. Only problem was, I was still supposed to be in Florida for the summer, working.

So I bought a ticket home and one back to Florida, so I can get back there and find a job ASAP. But, and this is totally my fault, I didn't realize that I needed to plan to stay the whole week. Because, see, they might not take me on the day they said they would; they might call me back on, say, Friday. Since my ticket is paid for and can't be changed, because it's restricted (also my fault for not reading it more carefully) I might have to forfeit that ticket and buy a whole new one. And somehow I don't think the courts will pay me oh six hundred dollars in travel expenses.

I'm frustrated and worried. I don't mind doing jury duty, I just wish that it wouldn't cost me so much damn money.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger innocentwater said...

That sucks. :(

Well, um... I can't help you out with money any, but you've got some throat and cold tea waiting for you when you get back home.

Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home