Thursday, June 09, 2005

Back.

All righty then. I'm in Florida again, which is good for my 'hunting for summer work' prospects, and for spending time with those friends of mine who live here.

I saw my future house in Berkeley, and some of the people who are moving out of there, and they are very cool. I look forward to being there. I think it will rock. The neighborhood is cool-- it's very close to frat row, in fact the house is an ex frat-house, but there are bookstores and cafes and restaurants and the Phoebe Hearst Anthropology Museum which I expect to be a lovely example of terrible museum anthropology and will be pleased and surprised if it is otherwise, and Games of Berkeley, all in walking distance. I can walk to the BART in about forty minutes, so getting to school will be no problem (barring the expensive BART fare, but oh well). I'm excited. This will rock.

3 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger innocentwater said...

Neat! I'm sure you'll love your new place. It sounds like fun!

Speaking of fun, there will be mortal peril tomorrow at game. :D

Hurray mortal peril!

^^;

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mucho Tiger Lillies!!! We don't have most of these... thank you thank you thank you! ... when will you be in Sarasota during July? We will attempt to converge at the correct time.

Your humble servants, Fish & Cloud

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Kerrick said...

I'm glad you like. *grin*

I am probably headed to Massachusetts around July 21-22 (date of arrival, not departure), if I can find transportation. (I don't suppose you are driving?) Other than that, I'll be around and ready and waiting to see you folks. Wheee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home