Tuesday, June 21, 2005

AAAAAgodiminpainiminpain.

Damn it. My neck hasn't hurt this badly since-- well, let's just say it wasn't the last car accident I was in but probably a few before that. I only slept on it wrong. Jeezus. I'm icing it now. Maybe I should call my friendly neighborhood acupuncturist. I'm afraid to let anyone do anything to it because of the topical medication which could transfer to others.

Father's day was great and yesterday was great if very weird. There will be more on that in my trannyjournal.

And tomorrow I have a job interview.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Kerrick said...

Blogger has stopped functioning for some reason. There will be more updates when it comes back.

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no Kerrick, I hope yr neck feels better, job-huntin' goes well, and you in general are feeling good. I have not read yr journal in a while so I just wanted to drop in and say hello to my favorite gentleman scholar.
xo, Oli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home