Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Things to do tomorrow

Wake up, shower, put clothes on, check the online support forum for allies of trans people I created, check email.

Write down all the places my transcripts have to go. Go request them. Get my W2 from the Humanities Office. Go to career services and start on a CV.

Go to the internship and finish entering the governor's mansion loans from 1975 back to 1957. Call JFKU and check on the existence of my application, try to schedule an interview. Call SFSU and request a paper application, and try to schedule an interview.

With my W2, finish my FAFSA. With the FAFSA finished, finish my application for TPF. Start my essay for SFSU. Print out my essay for JFKU.

Next two weeks-- finish my ISP and write two chapters for my thesis. Finish all this application stuff, package it all, and send it off. Change my college's housing policies. Pass the GRE. Register to CLEP a science class. Then stop going quite so insane and just settle down to finishing the thesis and passing my classes.

I never thought I'd look forward to having nothing to do but a 80-100 page thesis and a full course load.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home