Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ahhhh.

My groupmates had literally finished putting the final touches on our "model" while I wolfed down a long-overdue lunch at 3:59. We made it to class at 4:00 on the dot, and I pulled out some notes to go over while the first group presented. As I sat down, the professor approached me warily.
"I have a favor to ask you," she began.
"You're going to make us go first," I joked.
"Yes."
Shit.

I am so glad that's done. So so glad. I think we did okay. We didn't choke in front of the class too much. And it's hard talking for 45 minutes about a student project we've been working on for 10 weeks and are now so sick of it makes our eyes water.

The uphot is, expect more regular updates during summer.

3 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for more updates. You're one of the few people who actually writes emotionally intelligent entries. If that makes any sense.

Thank goodness that the quarter's over.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger I. Mazzikin said...

I'm glad you did well. I'm sure you did well, because I know you.

Congratulations.

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A 45 minute presentation!?! I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home