Monday, May 15, 2006

Things are moving again.

I'm mostly through it. I'm tired, and there is still some anger on both sides, but otherwise I'm well-recovering.

I have a lot of work to do this quarter and it's wearing me down. Between that and having a hard time getting motivated to do stuff, the things I need to get done this week, minimally, look absolutely overwhelming.

And yet I'm losing myself in social activities as well. But I need that contact to stay focused and grounded.

The sinus infection has returned. That too I'm prepared to deal with, just so long as it doesn't prevent me from doing what I know I need to get done.

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you've got a chunk of it. Good luck with the rest of it, and take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home