Friday, July 16, 2004

Attempted on July 15th:

I sent amarna on her way yesterday with much tearful farewell. It was so good to be able to spend some time with her. Universe willing, I'll see her and omega in the spring, when they move back to the sunny flaccid state south of Georgia, and shortly before I depart the aforementioned for San Francisco.

Speaking of which, I have packing to do. I now have all the information I'll need to change my residence next week. Or at least, so it would seem. Next week, and from now on, I will be a resident of California. It should be obvious to all by now that I am relatively excited. I still have to come back to the vaguely penis-shaped state to finish my last year at New College, and I'll keep my Florida residency for tuition purposes until I graduate, so that won't be a problem. And I won't like to vanish away from all my friends, so I hope those living here will keep in touch with me through the miracle that is teh Interweb.

Tomorrow is the I Robot movie protest, courtesy of the Dark God Ti Na's strange and twisted mind. I'm working on my robot costume now. Absurdism is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home