Saturday, July 10, 2004

Got back from Gainesville with amarnakemet yesterday; exhaustion set in soon after but I think I'm recovered now. Today had group meeting early in the day and it went well; I even made myself talk for once. Amarna just bought me a ton of groceries. My opinion of Gainesville is changing rapidly. My prior associations with the city were pretty much limited to hospitals and cemetaries, either mourning for or awaiting the deaths of relatives. Amarna and I spent two days seeing UF and about nine or ten apartments, and I realized the city is getting fairly cool around the college. I should probably stop thinking of it as a giant hog farm.

Anyway, we must now go do... things.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home