Friday, March 19, 2004

Saw Jill for the last time today, although she'll be around until the end of the semester after all. We talked, and the upshot is I have to talk to Mary about the trust issues. It took me a few sessions to get to trust Jill, and I haven't got there with Mary yet.

I am so relieved to be on Spring Break finally. I feel exhausted and worn down from classes, and I still have classwork to do over break, but at least I can take my time with it. And I really really need to clean this room, it's a hellhole.

I've been feeling very "boy" for most of the last few weeks-- not a terribly macho boy, but boy all the same. It upsets me that I can't really explain to my friends and family what it's like to feel male, but not masculine, sometimes. It is no easy thing, either for me to go through or for them to understand.

The new chest binders came in and they don't work as well as I'd hoped-- but, as I've just discovered, it is possible, though not terribly comfortable, to wear two of them and get the effect I want. Maybe I won't get milady'ed as much at Faire tomorrow. I'm taking a few first-timers; I love that. I hope I get to see Fa.

Happy birthday, mom-- sorry I didn't call yesterday. I'll see you Sunday I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home