Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Public apology to Ophidia for my error in judgment. I'm sorry. I shouldn't second-guess people, especially not my friends.

I still wish I knew of whom you spoke, however. People are welcome to disagree with me, but that doesn't give them license to be disrespectful, especially not behind my back. And I would feel a lot better about it if I could get a chance to speak with them courteously-- as a gentlething should-- before the situation deteriorates any further. It seems that would be a lot more effective and civilized than if I should find out by some painful accident. Or, I may be too close to the situation-- it could be that talking about this with them will be no more effective than addressing the Third Court masonry, either in helping us come to an understanding or helping me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home